The dyed printer manual has really got me thinking about all the other redundant paper lurking in the house and office – future dying ideas………..
- All instruction manuals – speshly those ones relating to things long broken, gone or forgotten
- Phone directories; the Yellow Pages would be a fab base for warm-colored dyings
- Newspaper, magazines (but not the very glossy type – unless there’s time to give them a very thorough scrumpling to break the surface up)
- Old bills and receipts, tickets, shopping lists, that kinda stuff
- Paper bags
Added to previously explored and sucessfully played with……..
- Old envelopes
- Out of date manuals/instructions, insurance docs (they send me all this art paper every year!)
- Diary Pages – the calendar pages, the lists of international holiday dates and all the extra stuff that isn’t actual diary & the unused pages!
- Sheet Music
- Misprints from the computer – y’know when it fails to feed the paper and you get the top inch on one page and the rest on another. Both of these!
Any more for the list? Yeh……there must be! All suggestions welcomed