a quick flurry!

Hey folks, I’m back! Not that I’ve been anywhere else, I’ve been right here inside your computer, I just haven’t been getting the words and pictures out to you for a few weeks ;)

So here’s a little round up since I last posted……….

Looking back over the last few weeks I can see it’s been centred a lot around stencils and ink spraying
edit_IMG_0914
I treated myself to a bunch of bargain stencils a few weeks back. They were 1/2 price, it would’ve been sheer madness not to.
edit_IMG_1088
I also started making some of my own, cutting from acetate sheets, paper and card.
edit_IMG_1086

The paper/card ones are getting recycled into collages as (or before) their edges n corners begin to disintegrate!
edit_IMG_1079
Ooh and stapling! I seem to have about a gazillion boxes of staples… so naturally they’ve joined the art ingredients
edit_IMG_1080
This is just scuffing the surface of the iceberg of things I’ve been busying at – more pics to follow soon! ;)
edit_IMG_1085

16 thoughts on “a quick flurry!

1. lahgitana says:

sheer madness, indeed, to have let those stencils get by you!

love your hand-cut stencils–before and after. thanks as always for inspiration.

2. craftytrog says:

Wonderful! I’ve missed your colourful, arty posts!

3. pisstkitty says:

great to see/hear what fun things you’ve been up to.

4. pishnguyen says:

Fantastic! I’m not sure which image I like the best, although I love the different shapes and shades in the first one. And I really enjoy seeing how you incorporate bits of text into your pieces.

5. Yay! Love ‘em. I’ve been meaning to get around to making my own stencils. Was just pondering today what to cut them out of. Might try some card stock just because I have it on hand.

6. nuvofelt says:

I’ve missed you! Good to see you back.

7. Judy Sheaj says:

Hey EG.. nice to “see” you again. Stencils are my favorite art technique.. You have some amazing designs. Cutting your own stencils? Wow, I have not venture there yet, but these photos are beautiful

8. Lujean Martin says: