- Paper. I can recommend a HP940C printer manual, but guess anything made out of paper would do just as well 😉
- Procion dye. Super vivid colors. I used Magenta and Yellow.
- Brusho. (Or any ink). I chose Brusho for it’s intense colors
- Spray inks – like dylusions or Ranger color wash. Or any ink in a spray bottle
- Water – spray bottle or brushed on to merge colors
- About a week for inter-page drying and adding ink/dye to the uncolored bits. Building up the colors in stages prevents murky colors
- Sunshine and a washing line for quicker drying (optional)
- Suspended expectations. This project steers itself!
Here are some of the results…….
(More on how this came into being here)