I’m working on a new project.
It’s SO Much Fun!
It really crept up on me, without realizing I’d run the full gamut of the
5 stages of taking on a new and seemingly unlikely creative obsession
- What the…? Why would someone do that? That makes no sense to me…
- I’m not one to judge, but I can’t see any good coming from that. It’s maybe a way of using up time and craft supplies…maybe creating another stage in the life-cycle of a thing in between ‘no longer fit for original purpose‘ and ‘recycling/landfill fodder’, but…
- IDK, I can’t help wanting to know more. If I watch enough of the limitless number of YouTube tutorials, blogposts, etc etc I’ll figure out why folks do it. Yeh. That’s what I’ll do: solve that mystery and just move on.
- Y’know what tho, that does look like fun. Fun is the primary reason I do a lot of what I do….
- I have to do that now!! Let me play!!
(I’ll show you a bit later.)