I wrote a manifesto!
I was telling you yesterpost how I came to pick my project, how I’m exploring beyond my usual painting boundaries.
How I’ll manifest this challenge:
- For the 100 days from 3rd April to 15 July, I’m going to share my creative process.
- Some will be on Instagram (follow along on #100layersbymixy )
- Some over here on this blog
- Some will be just in my newsletters (scroll on down to the end of this post to sign up if wanna get all the deliciousness of my project!)
I’m going to make a series of multi-layered paintings and time lapse the process, so there will be videos and photos to share.
Plus all the other layers: the ones that aren’t the actual paint and paper:
- The layers of unfolding ideas,
- The inspiration from what I listen to while I create,
- The ideas & thoughts that lie underneath the images that appear on the canvas.
It’s going to be epic, folks!
Don’t miss a thing by getting my newsletter: