- Paper. I can recommend a HP940C printer manual, but guess anything made out of paper would do just as well 😉
- Procion dye. Super vivid colors. I used Magenta and Yellow.
- Brusho. (Or any ink). I chose Brusho for it’s intense colors
- Spray inks – like dylusions or Ranger color wash. Or any ink in a spray bottle
- Water – spray bottle or brushed on to merge colors
- About a week for inter-page drying and adding ink/dye to the uncolored bits. Building up the colors in stages prevents murky colors
- Sunshine and a washing line for quicker drying (optional)
- Suspended expectations. This project steers itself!
Here are some of the results…….
(More on how this came into being here
Remember the thing with the wet scrumpled tissue paper? And the thing with the printer manual?
So I guess you know where we’re going from here!
Big thank you to lovely blogger Not just a Mummy for the nomination. Here’s the deal:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image on your blog
- Tell 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award
- I’m fascinated by science, metaphysics and spirituality; I beleive in the power of positive thinking
- I passed my driving test first time, aged 29.
- I’m an avid recycler/upcycler. I will eke every last bit of use and goodness out of pretty much anything. I actually shudder a little at the word ‘disposable’
- I have an 18 yr old cat named ‘The Woozle’. She’s creaky and grumbles a LOT, but I love her all the same
- I’m hoping to go back to school in september to begin a degree in fine art
- Almost all my socks are stripey. There’s something about stripey socks makes me happy.
- Curiouser and curiouser, Alice in Wonderland is my fictional alter ego. (Well, one of them)
Srsly? I’d love to, but I’m still a bit new here and haven’t met as many blogs as I’d like. 15? Holy Shmoly! Gonna skip this part for a while, but as I find new blogs of great loveliness I promise I’ll let you know. Deal? Cool! 🙂